1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- We never store credit card numbers in our databases. All transactions are handled through Paypal, our payment provider.
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter, such as when
you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address and phone number.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide
you with a customized shopping experience.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted.
In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or
communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to opt-out of receiving such offers.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions,
customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law.
We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and
organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a need to know basis.
- We reveal only the last four or five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- If you are using a username and password, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
- We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
- Various Web sites may be linked to from this site. If you link to another site, your privacy depends on the policy of that site.
You may also wish to consult privacy guidelines such as those recommended by the Online Privacy Alliance (www.privacyalliance.org).
7. Contact Us
you may contact us at customerservice (at) whitehouseholidays.com. You will be required to provide identifier information to assure that this
information is not released to others. We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If we do so, notice will be posted on our home page.